Tuesday's the new Monday...

...when you have Mondays off... and I hate Mondays! Work was insane! I decided that since I only eat fresh now I basically I have to make all my food the morning before I go to work. Smoothies hold okay over night but I'd rather drink it fresh! Since I stupidly decided not to wash my hair last night while I showered it took me almost and hour and a half to get ready for work! The smoothie I made today was not a winner... nope, definitely not. It took me most of my morning to choke it down... I'm not proud. I just mixed too many different fruits together (and vegetables). Thank god I also had half an english muffin with peanut butter! Of course on this day of icky smoothies I made enough for two because I wanted to drink half of it at work... I brought that for lunch along with baby carrots, three rice cakes, some tortilla chips and some sliced up avocado tossed with cherry tomatoes then sprinkled it with salt and pepper. My plan was to eat my little "salad" on top of the rice cakes but then I realized that would have been really messy! I wasn't very hungry at lunch for some reason so I only ate one of the rice cakes with my salad and some chips and salsa. By the time I had to go to my workout class in the afternoon I was starving but I didn't want to eat something heavy or high in sugar (fruit) so I had a rice cake. You can't get sick off of a rice cake!

Body pump was INSANE! It was such a good workout! I got all of my squats in and my arm work out! As well as my crunches! I had wanted to walk on the treadmill for at least a half an hour but by the time I got done it was getting late and my phone was dying and I didn't have my headphones, and, and, and but I did walk for 10 minutes to loosen up my muscles! I need to better manage my schedule so that I can fit in my yoga DVD! Eventually I'd like to get to a point where I do it before work. I think that means I'll have to do my hair routine at night... Wow! This is a really exciting post huh? For dinner I'm going to heat up some rice and shrimp. This is still going to leave me with 3 extra points! I'm tempted to have a little bit of wine but we'll see! Through Weight Watchers, clean eating and working out I know that by this time next year I'll lose 60lbs! 

Now time to get off of my big booty and make some dinner! (and then sleep... because I live a dangerous life)

You have read this article with the title Tuesday's the new Monday.... You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/05/tuesday-new-monday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tuesday's the new Monday..."

Post a Comment