Wednesdays

Tuesday was an interesting day for sure. My day started off with me sleeping through my yoga class but that's what happens when you go to bed late! I REALLY need to start going to bed earlier, it's becoming an issue. So after oversleeping I told myself that I have to go to sleep early! Despite being super tired I told myself that I wasn't going to nap before working out but... I did... and I slept through my workout class... so that plan failed.

For breakfast I had the second half of yesterday's smoothieEverything kind of fell apart at lunch. I packed a salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, and fat free Italian dressing as well as cherries, sliced strawberries, grapes, and baby carrots. I wasn't starving at lunch so I just ate some grapes and baby carrots. My plan was to eat my salad later in the day but then I didn't. I felt totally fine, not hungry at all. I got to leave a little early yesterday and by the time I got home I was starving! I left my salad at work for tomorrow so I had half of an english muffin with pb before my workout then I fell asleep, woke up, ate the other half with pb and then fell asleep again. I know, ridiculous. For dinner I wanted fish tacos so I ran out to Taco Cabana for two flour tortillas. I didn't want to buy a whole pack of tortillas because I won't eat them all and it's a waste! $0.54 later I was filling those bad boys with shrimp (sauteed with garlic powder, onion powder, and taco seasoning) and avocado. Delicious! For dessert I had an Outshine strawberry bar. Equally Delicious! I still managed to finish the day with 7 points to spare. After my delicious dinner I got to have a long convo with my bestie in Kentucky while blending this morning's breakfast and cooking tomorrow night's dinner. This morning's blender bag had banana, spinach, blueberries, cherries, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. It was disgusting. I should have known I wouldn't like it because I hate fruit and chocolate together. So that was a waste of good fruit. I wanted to cook my dinner ahead of time because today is going to be insane. For tonight's dinner I boiled up some mini elbow macaroni pasta and sauteed (I'm kinda of obsessed with this word, can you tell?) some shrimp with garlic. I heated some green beans as well. After talking to Allie my mom called and we were on the phone late so I didn't end up in bed until 10:00, I put down my book at 10:30 and probably fell asleep at 11:00. That's too late pour moi, my goal was to be in bed by 9. Needless to say I'm a little tired today. 

Wednesday has started out on a good note! I woke up at 5:00 sliced up a banana and ate that while getting dressed for the gym. I did an hour on the treadmill and a total of 4.21 miles. I also braved Couch to 5K week 4 despite last Thursday's "try." Guess what? I managed to finish it totally fine. Well, not totally fine but I would say I was at 80%. I brought this month's edition of Women's Health and my iPhone loaded up with my favorite Nook books. I walked for a good 25 minutes then embarked on some jogging. I didn't run any faster than 5.5 mph. So not very fast at all but I needed to keep myself distracted because running for 5 minutes straight is not easy for me. I was able to read while jogging and that made the time go by faster despite all my huffing and puffing. Basically the workout was a 5 minute warm up (walking) then jog for 3 minutes, walk for 1 1/2 minutes, jog for 5 minutes, walk for 2 1/2 minutes, jog for 3 minutes, walk for 1 1/2 minutes, jog for 5 minutes and walk for 5 minutes to cool down. By the second 5 minute run I was struggling but I just kept my eyes off of the clock and on the words on the page. With One Direction blasting through my headphones I made it. 

Today's going to be a very busy day I have an appointment after work in the medical center but I'm planning to change into my yoga stuff before hand so I can go straight to class after my meeting. Ideally, my appointment will end at 6:30 and I can make it to 7 pm Baptiste Power Yoga. If traffic is too heavy or I don't get out in time then I'll do a some kind of toning workout at home. Thankfully dinner is already cooked so all I need to do is heat it up, shower, and go to bed! I'm crossing my fingers that tonight I can manage to be in bed by 9. So we'll see :) 

Happy Wednesday bloggies! 




You have read this article with the title Wednesdays . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/07/wednesdays.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wednesdays "

Post a Comment