Workout Wish List

Lately I've been finding myself pinning after workout equipment. Yup, you read that correctly, workout equipment. I finally printed out the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan (which I purchased eons ago) as well as a ton of the Tone It Up workout printables. I wanted to get a few more workouts that I can do at 


 home or on the football field after I do my track workout and my imagination is not that great when it comes to exercising. So I needed a little inspiration! Well during my research and printing I caught workout equipment lust. So, I thought to myself who can I share my this with? umm... the blog world! Duh! After some Google image searching I've finalized my list so here it is. 





1) A new yoga mat. I like the one I have now but after keeping it on my floor while I was doing lots of yoga (in my apartment)it got a little dingy and I haven't been able to make it look like new again! I really like the Gaiam mats, especially since the have really pretty colors and designs. Downside - I use a yoga towel in class so it's not like anyone will see it BUT I will know it's there :)







2) A yoga ball! My mom had one  but I never knew how to use it without a teacher showing me what to do but thanks to Tone It Up I do! (That was just a little infomercial...)  When I have used them in Pilates classes I always had a killer workout! These are pretty cheap so I definitely see one in my near future. 








3) Workout swimsuit! I'm actually getting one of these tomorrow because I'm going kayaking Sunday and I definitely don't feel ready to rock the two piece, in addition athletic activities + a bikini does not equal good clean family fun. Think Janet Jackson at the Superbowl sans tassel. (I saw this one on the academy website and the bright orange one is on sale so I'll probably get that one, even though it's orange...)  









4) Resistance Band. I've never used these but I really want to! Tone It Up has a resistance band workout that it I know is going to tone my back and arms. I don't really like these colors... I'm thinking purple or pink... hey! it's my list!








5) Foam Roller. Tone It Up again. I've heard good things about things about using a foam roller so it's been on the back of my mind since I started running again. If I can find a cheap one then I'll pick it up. I'm definitely not going to get one till after my 5K because I need to be able to prove to myself that I can actually run 5K before I can justify buying equipment for runners.









6) Free Weights. I have wanted these bad boys for a while. And no, they don't have to be pastel (although I would LOVE that). For now I just want to pick up a set of 3s and 5s and use those. This is definitely going to happen because I hate using free weights at the gym.









7) Medicine Ball. This one isn't at the top of my wish list but it landed a spot. They are killer! Great for ab workouts and everything workouts. Really it's kind of an SOB to use but totally worth it once you're done.







8) Kettle Balls. I LOVE these. I have never used them so that's probably why I love them but they seem like such a good workout. If I got one it would definitely be a 10 pounder. I'm going to wait until I become a little more adept at the weight lifting.






That is my workout wish list! Thankfully I'll have the swimsuit in my hands tomorrow (or tonight depending my laziness level). I'm feeling pretty slender today so I think that's a good time to try on swim suits. I'll have to post a picture once I grab it (not of me in it but just of it because I'm a good person). Please cross your fingers that I win the lottery, get a huge bonus at work, or win a radio contest so I can be is workout equipment heaven.


You have read this article with the title Workout Wish List . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/07/workout-wish-list.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Workout Wish List "

  1. I want to suggest the probar in your work out list. Thank you and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete