Crazy Days

Yesterday was insane! I left my house a little after 5 (yeah I was late to work...) and then I didn't leave the office until after 5:30. Thank goodness I brought a ton of healthy food and snacks to work with me. I even had my gym bagged packed and ready to go in the car. Of course as soon as I left work it started pouring but I faced my fears of thunder and lightening and pressed on! Of course returning things at Walmart took much, much longer than was necessary. Then for some reason I decided to wander around for a little bit (as if I had time) and after picking up another pair of dry-fit workout leggings (they're amazing and cheap) plus a new workout top plus a Father's day card and some other random things $50 I managed to make it out of there. After that I went to the cancer salon and got some sun and then onto HEB to pick up stamps. It's funny before I had a car and paid all my own expenses I used to absolutely love running errands. I would actually offer to run errands for other people and now? not so much. I figured though, that if I ran all my errands last night I wouldn't have to do them this morning. I was on the hunt for water with added electrolytes (I didn't really want Gatorade) and on my hunt I had a random strong craving for sugar. I rationalized buying Oreos to myself "I have self-control now" "I'm not going to eat them all" blah blah blah so I bought them. I was regretting buying them as I walking to the cash registrar. I guess old habits die hard. I told myself that I would only eat 3 and that was it. Of course by the end of the night I ended up eating double that which you know, is a huge improvement from old Annie who would have eaten have the box. Well this morning when I woke up I had 6 more so yeah... those Oreos are going bye bye. Anyways! After H-E-B it started raining a lot harder so I started thinking well maybe I should just go home, relax, watch some T.V., and go to bed but I didn't! I went to the gym and did my hardest Couch 2 5K yet. I walked on the treadmill for about 25 minutes then ran the first minute and a half at 6 mph, the second at 6.1, third 6.2, 6..3, 6.4, 6.5, and the last at 6.6. The last two were definitely a  struggle. Then I walked until I had been on the treadmill for an hour and went home! I wasn't very hungry so I just cleaned up my kitchen, showered, read and finally went to sleep. Again, I planned sleeping in late, so late that I even set my alarm to wake me up by 1. Guess what time I actually woke up? 7. 7:08 to be exact. I thought that I'd be able to fall back asleep for a couple of hours, silly me. After my Oreo snack which I'm chalking up to... um... sleep eating I chugged a bunch of water so that I don't get dehydrated at yoga. I made a delicious smoothie that I'm probably not going to be able to finish before I need to leave because I made to much. I'm feeling a little eh so I paired my drink with a plain toasted half of an english muffin. I"m super nervous about my three hour yoga class. I know that it's going to be fine and I just need to chill out but I'm such a nervous Nellie!! I'm off to go get dressed and ready! Wish me luck ya'll!
You have read this article with the title Crazy Days . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/06/crazy-days.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Crazy Days "

Post a Comment