Orange You Glad That I'm Delicious

I've been wanting to make an orange smoothie for a while now and I finally did yesterday! I did a little bit of Googling first because I wasn't sure if the orange needed to be peeled a certain way or if you could even make a smoothie with oranges! Needless to say I found a ton of amazing smoothie recipes that I can't wait to make! 

Orange Julius 
1 Orange
1 1/2 cup Spinach
1 cup Pineapple
1 cup Mango 
1 cup Coconut water 


After peeling the orange I divided the slices and tossed it in with everything else. It was SO DELICIOUS! I plan on making another today but I'm going to add a second orange and peel it a little differently today. last time I just peeled it but today I'm going to slice and then remove the peels so that there's less of those stringy things. *Note my smoothie was green in color because of the spinach, just and fyi. 

I have a Weight Watchers meeting at 2 and then I'm going into work for a few hours. Happy Sunday everyone! 

*Not my picture* 
You have read this article with the title Orange You Glad That I'm Delicious. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/06/orange-you-glad-that-i-delicious.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Orange You Glad That I'm Delicious"

Post a Comment