Sunday Funday

Good Morning! 

I don't know why but the only day of the week that I actually sleep in is on Sundays but I'm not complaining! I had a very productive day yesterday! I woke up at 6:30 lied around until 7:00 then I went to H-E-B and picked up a few things! 

H-E-B:

  • Sauvignon Blanc
  • English Muffins
  • Jiffy natural supreme crunchy peanut butter
  • Fuji Apples
  • Baby Carrots
  • 1/4 of a watermelon
  • Mixed Greens lettuce
  • Cucumber
  • Radishes
  • Zucchini
  • Squash 
  • Frozen Strawberries
  • Frozen Raspberries
  • Frozen Green Beans
  • Frozen Asparagus 
  • Bananas 
  • Frozen Shrimp
  • Frozen Broccoli
You're probably thinking that's a lot of frozen stuff (because it is) but I find that it's easier for me to buy frozen because I don't want fresh to go bad if I'm too busy during the week. Also I always buy frozen broccoli because when it's steamed it's the best! Little did I remember that my freezer doesn't fit anything it in.Okay, so that is a little exaggeration. So what did I do with all of my freezer food? I'll let you know if a sec...

After the grocery store I did Couch to 5K on the treadmill and it was such a struggle yesterday! Do you ever have those workouts or runs where every step is so hard? That was totally me yesterday! I still didn't let myself go under a ten minute mile but lately I've been running closer to a 9 minute mile so that was a little disappointing. After an hour I went home and showered. Then I got my car washed at the Wash Tub, that place is amazing! My best friend's air conditioning is broken in her apartment so she came over and we grabbed Mexican for lunch. Then she joined me at the car dealership while I got my oil changed and found out I had to replace my battery. $250 later I went home with a happy car. I'm currently on the lookout for a auto repair shop that can take care of a VW because the last two I went to before the dealership couldn't help me. After that adventure we went to go see The Interns! It was SO funny! I highly suggest going to see this movie. Totally awesome! My fabulous friend let me drop off my laundry at her place to wash because I was totally out of workout clothes and my yoga mat towel was smelling ne pas bien. So today I'll have lovely smelling clothes :) 

After I finally made it home I tackled my fridge problem. I had some spinach from Cost Co that I bought last week and it was going bad because I wasn't going to be able to use it all last week. Same with some some apples and nectarines I had laying around. I decided I was going to make smoothie freezer bags with all the ingredients for a delicious smoothie! This way I could use my fruit and vegetables plus speed up my mornings. All that I need to add is some baby carrots and coconut water! I made 9 bags. 6 of them had a base made of an apples, nectarines, spinach and banana then I added frozen fruits to each bag. Three of the bags had a banana and spinach base (those are for my tropical smoothies). So after that I had to make room in my freezer because they wouldn't all fit. I had to cook all of my frozen veg plus a bag of frozen rice that I had left over. On the downside I should have just bought fresh veg and cooked it but on the plus side I have 80% of dinner made for every night of the week. :)

Today I'm going to go to Walmart to pick up all of my none perishable goods as well as a few more of my favorite new workout tops and 2 more pair of workout pants. Then I have my WW weigh-in today. I really don't think that I'm going to lose but I'm prepared to deal with that and not let it discourage me! After my weigh-in I need to go to work for a couple of hours the I'm picking up my laundry from Catherine's apartment and going for a run outside! 

Have a wonderful day bloggies :) 
You have read this article with the title Sunday Funday . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/06/sunday-funday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunday Funday "

Post a Comment