WW Weigh-ins

Just wanted to post a quick update...
 
I went to my weigh-in this morning and lost 3.6 pounds! 

So that means to date I've lost 20.4 lbs with Weight Watchers plus the 5 pounds before starting so that's a total before 25.4 lbs all together! Yay! This leaves me only 37.6 lbs before I reach my goal weight. This is the best feeling!! When I first started I was 62 pounds away so it feels really great to be finally making progress. This is the first time since I started my blog (3 years ago) where I have been consistently losing weight, working out, and eating well. 

I'm already trying to prepare myself for the challenges ahead and stay on the healthy path. I fly home July 30th to visit my family and ideally I would like to lose another 20 lbs or close to it but I'm not going to sit down and count out how many weeks are from now until then and calculate what I would need to lose per week to lose 20 pounds. In the past would I have done that? Yes, definitely! I would have set myself up for failure because as soon as I weighed in and saw that I didn't lose x number of pounds it would have totally devastated me! I'm happy to be doing this right, with no expectations but steady progress and healthy change :)

Smile! Here' s some pretty coconuts to help you :) 



You have read this article with the title WW Weigh-ins . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/06/ww-weigh-ins.html. Thanks!

No comment for "WW Weigh-ins "

Post a Comment