Taco Soup Wednesday

Every Wednesday one of the nurses I work with asks the office "What day is it today?" and we all respond with "Taco soup day!" No every hump day is known as taco soup day in my mind, even though I don't eat taco soup anymore. Well, at least not at the hospital but if I find a good vegan taco soup recipe then I'm game! 

Food for ze day:

Breakfast:
     -  Delicious Detox Smoothie
          -  2 cups of Spinach
          -  1/2 cup of Blueberries (frozen)
          -  1 cup Cherry mixed berry blend (frozen)
          -  10 ounces Coconut Water
          -   Banana 
     -  Half an English muffin with 1 tbsp Peanut Butter

I got up late this morning and since I didn't wash my hair last night (like I had planned).  I had limited time to spend with my blender. Instead of my new favorite orange smoothie I decided to throw some frozen fruit in the blender with spinach and a banana. I love my cherry smoothies. At TJ's I wasn't able to find frozen cherries on their own so I had to buy a blend but H-E-B had frozen cherries so when I hit up the grocery store after my workout for some bananas and peaches I will pick some up! 

Lunch:
     -  2 cups of Romaine
     -  15 small Grape Tomatoes
     -  2 Radishes
     -  1 tbsp fat-free Balsamic Vinaigrette
     -  1 Apple   

Guess who actually got out of work today on time? ME! Well... almost on time I left around 1:20 but who's watching the clock anyway? After I got off work I went home to change (I forgot my nook, and I like to have it on ze treadmill) and then hit the gym!

Workout:
     -  1 hour on the treadmill (including Couch to 5K)
     -  107 squats
     -  Abs and arms 

Dinner:

After my workout I ran an errand, came home and jumped in the shower! After messing around I decided to turn on a little Star Trek and blog :) I am SO incredibly tired! My workout really kicked my ass. I had planned on making a grapefruit smoothie with my dinner but I am just too tired to blend! I think that some brown rice and shrimp plus a glass of wine isn't so bad by itself ;) I would LOVE to go to bed right now especially since I need to be up around 3 (am, that is) but I'm going to wait until the sun starts going down. I desperately needs some curtains up in this hizzy because it is really bright in my bedroom! Normally, I would love that but when you're someone who needs to go to bed around 8 it get to be problem. So what to do to pass the time! Study? No! I don't need to :) I think I'll just do the dishes, prepare lunch for tomorrow, and do my yoga video. Hopefully by that time I'll be able to go to bed! 

Have a wonderful evening bloggies :)


~Don't lie about something before you've been given the chance to make it true~ 
You have read this article with the title Taco Soup Wednesday . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/06/taco-soup-wednesday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Taco Soup Wednesday "

Post a Comment