Rest Days and Weigh-ins

Today was my Weight Watchers weigh-in... and I LOST 2.6 lbs! I was hoping for a full 3 but I'll take what I can get! The great thing about WW is that I have to keep track of everything I eat during the week so I'm able to look back and see what I did right and where, as we say at work, my "opportunities for improvement" are. I did really well this week!! Was it 100% clean? No. I did have a couple of days where I had Ruffles (mmm chips...) but I never went over on my points. 

After I caught up on my errands (and spent WAY too much money) I was going to hit up the gym but since I belong to the YMCA they are only open for a few hours on Sunday and they were closed by the time I got home and they didn't open until after I left this afternoon. I was still going to workout and just go the track at Trinity to do a little running but yeah, I didn't. I wanted a little snack before working out so I had a 100 calorie pack of almonds (3 points) and re-hydrated with some agua.  By the time I ate (I eat really slowly) and finished the dishes and wrote thank you notes I was exhausted and decided to take an impromptu rest day. Plus I've got to be in bed in an hour because I have a 3:00 am wake up call and working out close to bed time re-energizes me and makes it hard to fall asleep. Thankfully there are some changes happening at work so I'll be able to start coming in at 8 so I can go to 5 am yoga and have a more normal schedule :) 

The plan for tomorrow is work, post-office (yuck), gym, tanning, and hot yoga (GTY?). I'm going to top that off with a shower, dinner, and some reading :) Tomorrow is going to be a good day. 

My food isn't worth mentioning today it was basically leftovers and a smoothie, not too exciting. I did get to hit up Sprouts though!

Sprouts:

  • All natural Peanut Butter (ground fresh! or made fresh?)
  • 2 cans of Coconut Water
  • Zevia zero-calorie caffeine free Cola (I've never tried this so we'll see!)
  • Red Moscato (cannot wait to try that!)
  • Organic, vegan Creamy Tomato Basil soup
  • Organic Dark Chocolate bar with Almonds 
Sprouts was awesome! They had so many amazing things. It wasn't as vegan friendly as Whole Foods but the atmosphere was better, less pretentious. I will say, it was very overpriced. I don't usually buy everything organic because it is so much more expensive but at Sprouts you don't have much of an option. 

Moral of the story, I had a very productive weekend but spent entirely too much money. That is going to need to stop asap. 

Have a wonderful evening bloggies! :) 
You have read this article with the title Rest Days and Weigh-ins . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/06/rest-days-and-weigh-ins_9.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rest Days and Weigh-ins "

Post a Comment