It's FINALLY Saturday!

This past week felt like it just dragged on for so long! Since I came in around 8 on Friday I had to work late  to get everything done but I'm still going to have to go in on Sunday :(. I basically passed out after coming home yesterday and I was too tired to even cook dinner or workout so after napping on the couch I tried to make myself something to eat, failed, and went to bed. My lovely internal clock woke me up at 5:30 but I forced myself to sleep in until 7:30. Who would have thought that waking up at 7:30 would be sleeping in? I messed around on the internet for a little while and then went out to pick up some groceries! I have been on the hunt for gluten free brown rice english muffins but I have yet to find them. I've even resorted to calling stores. I have found sprouted grain breads and ezekial english muffins but not the brown rice english muffins! So, if you happen to live in San Antonio and you see these, let me know please!!! Thankfully I was able to limit my grocery shopping to only two stores, usually I go to at least three or four. Hey! I like to search for bargains!

Trader Joe's:
  • Apples (Fugi and Granny Smith)
  • Bananas 
  • Cherry Tomatoes 
  • Organic Spinach
  • Grapefruit
  • Brown Rice (frozen individual bags) 
  • Shrimp (frozen and pre-cooked)
  • Reisling ($4.49/bottle big spenda over here!)
H-E-B:
  • Peaches
  • Avocado
  • Romaine
  • Radishes
  • Green Beans
  • Grapes
  • Plums
  • English Muffins
  • Tortillas (fish tacos yum :) )
  • Cinnamon Raisin Bread (only 2 points a slice!) 
  • Rice cakes
Of course I forgot to buy Ziploc bags, the thing I REALLY needed. I'm also running low on coconut water so I'm going to need to pick some of that up soon. Thankfully next Friday (pay day) I'm planning on making a big Cost Co trip! Yay! 

After grocery shopping I cleaned my apartment really well (bathroom and everything) and then began the wait for the cable guy... I'm finally getting my own internet installed! (or was going to get it installed...) I've been using my landlord's guest network but I wanted my own so that I could have stronger service and be able to use my Roku player. Unfortunately, the cable guy informed me that a hole would have to be drilled in the wall and cable run through it before anything could be installed. Since I am only living here for three more months I decided it wasn't worth the trouble so I'm going to just take that internet bill money and get my nails done :). After getting a pedi I'm going to go check out an apartment I'm thinking of leasing next year. The great thing about getting shellac pedicures are that I can still go workout afterwards! Despite the fact that every bone in my body wants to relax and drink wine this evening then hit the hay early (so exciting I know) I promised a friend I would go out with her tonight to celebrate her landing a great job! So this girl is venturing out into the world!

Part II: Post nail trip
This day has just been so exciting it deserves to be written in two parts, huh? I checked out the leasing office of the apartments I want to live in and the place is beautiful! They're still being built so I was only able to see a model but they are fully furnished. The one I'm looking at is two bedrooms/two full bathrooms, full size washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, cable, internet and utilities included for $725 (per person) a month. They also have a large gym, parking garage, pool, and recreational area in the complex. The apartments can only be rented by students currently attending any school, online or otherwise. They're set up kind of like dorms in the sense that each bedroom has a key to unlock it and you can apply to be paired with a roommate but my broski and I will be living together. Anyway, there are no certainties about this move yet! A lot of other things need to fit into place and I'm praying that they do :)

You have read this article with the title It's FINALLY Saturday! . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/06/it-finally-saturday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's FINALLY Saturday! "

Post a Comment